Sunday, November 22, 2009

When Worlds Collide (I hope I spelled collide right)

I will admit I have neglected my blog for quit some time and I apologize to my readers. I'll understand if you dont want to read about me wining about the amazing week I'll have. For the next week I plan for these few but time consuming things. I have a clash of school ,wrestling practice, family ,thanksgiving, hunting (finally) and a meet. All brought together on one week how I plan to fit it all I in I will soon find out . However all I know is my main concern is hunting and family. I plan to go sight my gun in toda, I then aim to hunt randomly throughout the week. But first I have two days of school and lots of wrestling. Finally wednseday I willl get my break from school but wrestling continues. I have wrestling about for about two hours twice that day for a total of four hours wednseday. Then me and my brother-in-law hope to hunt wednseday night to thursday morning. Then thanksgiving I have very little going on. Only to get hit hard friday when my sister and brother both with their familys celebrate thanksgiving with us. However I have practice a good four hours that day . Saturday I plan to get up at about six and head into school. From here I will board a bus and have about a hour and half drive to my meet. I assume I will wrestle a couple matches only to leave early with parents to go to my great uncle in laws 90th birthday party. We plan to stay till five that night then I will come home and hang out with my family then fall asleep at about eight. During this whole week I will have the pleasure of being worn out and greatly distracted by my sisters family of five.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trent I hope you get a deer. Give me some jerky if you do. Have fun at Thanksgiving, glad your spending Christmas in CO. We'll have to plan some fun activities (besides eating, board games, and watching movies)...maybe it'll snow.

Keel

Chatter said...

Hope you are able to go hunting Trent. I know you have been wanting to go! Have fun with the kids and CALL me next week. I feel like we haven't talked in forever. Happy Turkey day!