Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hunting Update

I didn't the days I said however I did get to hunt Friday and I plan to hunt Sunday early morning . We didn't see anything when we went but their out there it's just a matter of getting them sunday is the last day of the season so plan to go hard or go home. I have no high expectations but i do hope to see something atleast. I aim to get up about 5:30 ish, nake a glass of coffee, get ready then head out at about 6:15, go to the edge of the woods wait a couple minutes, then proceed. I hope that around sevendeer may start to stir and maybe one will be unfortunate enough to cross my path. I plan to be prepared with a 20 guage shotgun, Binoculers, about four sweatshirts, heat warmers, gloves, stool, and I will have doe pee for cover up scent.

1 comments:

Chatter said...

How did it go? Any luck? My cell phone has completely died so I will try calling you once I get it fixed. In the meantime update your blog or send me an email letting me know how it went.

C